Bridgewater’s Capital Markets Group offers deep experience and innovative debt, equity and hybrid solutions to public and private companies alike. We take a focused approach which starts by understanding the client’s needs.
Capital formation, which includes the identification, structure and long term outlook, is a critical area for growth. This is the “fuel” in the tank that allows companies to get to that next level. By truly understanding the needs of the company’s we represent we can effectively collaborate with management teams for a total capital formation structure. Things to remember when beginning the capital search:
- Raising capital is a process NOT an event.
- Staying flexible but focused allows for greater outcomes.
- Presentation is often the key to get financed. Remember you only get one chance to make a first impression.
Bridgewater maintains a large database of active equity, debt and hybrid capital sources. In addition we subscribe to expensive research databases, which give us the ability to target investors for our clients. Bridgewater and its’ principals have long term relationships with a broad range of traditional, non-traditional investors and lenders, including strategic investors, private equity and venture funds, hedge funds, mezzanine funds, European fund managers and family offices.
The principals of Bridgewater have been fund managers, entrepreneurs and early stage investors so we are uniquely positioned to understand what it takes to raise capital. We approach each transaction as a unique opportunity to run a process tailored to meet our clients’ specific needs. Our services include the following:
- Equity Placements for privately held companies
- PIPE Transactions (Private Investment in Public Equity)
- Senior, Mezzanine, Subordinated and Venture debt structures
- Equity draw down facilities
- Venture Capital
- European road show and capital syndications