The performance of the companies we choose to represent will define our reputation.
Founded in 1994, Bridgewater Capital Corporation and its’ team have established themselves as key players in the growth of public and private companies by utilizing a strategic client-centric and goal oriented focus for these companies.
Headquartered in Irvine, California the firm seeks to deliver value-added solutions coupled with an insightful approach centered on the needs of its clients. With a focused expertise in smaller market capitalization companies, both public and private, and special situation investments; Bridgewater Capital Corporation is dedicated to providing smaller companies the strategic advice and corporate development services which are readily available to larger corporations. Bridgewater Capital Corporation believes that these companies can, and will, flourish with the assistance of a premium, highly focused firm of successful individuals. Bridgewater Capital Corporation services are targeted toward growing the client company and providing the highest level of service to meet the goals of each individual company.
Bridgewater Capital is comprised of seasoned professionals who have diverse backgrounds in strategic planning, corporate/business development and traditional corporate finance. Bridgewater Capital offers today’s fast-growing companies innovative yet practical advice and insight to their transactional and corporate development challenges. Bridgewater’s team has represented more than 125 companies with a total transactional value of greater than $1.0 billion.
The Bridgewater difference:
- Reputation. Our relationships were built over several decades of working side by side with our investment partners as peers. This makes a difference in the responsiveness from our financing sources. Bridgewater’s principals are known for successfully funding and advising over 125 companies in a broad cross section of industries since 1994.
- Experience. Our team has a strong depth of financial and business development skills with over 100 years of combined experience. We have worked on the sell side and the buy side, with foreign and domestic investment banks, private equity firms, hedge funds and venture capital groups. We also have experience as financial and senior management executives of public and private companies.
- Speed. We work remarkably fast. Once we are engaged, our entire team is fully engaged to make sure your company is packaged correctly and efficiently. This gives the client an expedited view of the financial landscape.
- Execution. Once we are engaged, your company is on a regimented timeline for completion, managed by a partner or managing director of the firm who is charged with bringing your engagement to a successful conclusion.
- Depth. We maintain relationships with US and European institutional investors, mutual funds, hedge funds, family offices, Registered Investment Advisors, angel networks, venture capitalists, private equity investors, and ultra high net worth individuals. It’s about delivering results to our clients, and that means producing the highest quality financial resources globally for their given financial needs.
- Approach. Prior to our initial engagement we complete a survey of our closest business partners and gain a consensus as to the viability of completing a successful engagement. We approach companies from a long term relationship point of view and not just a “transaction”.